Nov 26, 2014

Wednesday Words #2!



Hello!

I hope that you're week is going wonderfully! 

This weeks Wednesday Words quote is, "See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see." 

I think that this is an important thing for people to do because, so often, we find ourselves 'hating' on others. I don't know if this is true for everyone, everywhere, but I find that so many of the females I know excessively hate on each other. Because rather than helping other girls and building each other up, we find ourselves feeling as though we need to constantly compete with other women for some unknown reason. But we need to stop that.

Not saying that it's only females. I have seen men doing this to other men, many times. I have even seen men doing this to women and vice versa. 

We need to stop finding all of the 'negative' things in others and pointing those out and constantly focusing on all of this bad stuff. Instead we need to start finding all of the amazing, uplifting and just good qualities in everyone and build each other up with those. 

People always say that the world is becoming such a negative and unhappy place. Things like this are the reason why. If everyone continues to constantly go around hating on each other and focusing on everything that is negative in the people around them, how on earth can people expect the world, or themselves for that matter to be positive in any light?

This is not at all, me claiming that I never see anything but positivities in anyone. I, just like so many others, am guilty of judging people by some small thing they once did that I didn't like. But being aware of the fact that I do this and understanding that it will never help me in any way, is a good step towards not doing it. 

Seeing the light in others and treating them as if thats all I see, is something I am always working toward. Imagine how much happier the world would be if everyone was constantly working toward that. 

That's all for now. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is celebrating it tomorrow! I'm going to my grandparents house and having a huge yummy feast!!!! (I'm so excited!) What about you? 

With Lots and Lots of Love,
Marissa! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment