Nov 11, 2014

Wednesday Words!!

Hello!!

                 I am going to start off by explaining that the reason I have been absent from this blog for so long, is I have gotten extremely busy (excuses, excuses, I know!) with school and dance and I am also trying to find a job because, sadly I don't have one yet! 

                 I'm going to start a new weekly post called, "Wednesday Words". It's going to feature a quote, that I very much like, and my thoughts about it and things like, how I try to apply it to my everyday life! 

                Wednesday is the middle of the week and sometimes we just need a good pick-me-up! And I thought maybe some of these posts could be just that for you! Tomorrow will hold the first Wednesday Words post!

                  Also! I would like to inform you that I am (finally) starting to plan future posts rather than leave it up to my ideas on those days. Because frankly, that approach was not working for me! And I think you would all agree! I mean, I feel as though that approach probably doesn't work for very many people, aside from the extremely skilled.


Before I go, I want to say Happy Veteran's day to everyone! And I would love for everyone to say a prayer for all veterans and families of veterans as I will be doing tonight!

                That is all for todays post! I am looking forward to your thoughts on the first Wednesday Words! 

With Lots and Lots of love, 
Marissa! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment