May 6, 2015

College Is Coming... Quickly!

So, I'm quite certain that I've mentioned this once or twice before, but as I am now a senior in high school, I will be starting my first year of college in the fall! And it is quickly approaching! I feel like just yesterday I was a freshman eager to get through high school, and now it's practically over!

I am currently in the stage of my college process where I am picking a roommate, and if thats not extremely nerve wracking... then I don't know what is! 

Picking the person I am going to live with for the next year of my life is so scary yet so exciting at the same time! Me and this person could end up absolutely despising each other! Or we could end up the best of friends. And it's that uncertainty, of which way this will go, that makes me so anxious about it!

Not to mention the fact that so many people don't give you any type of contact information or personal bio to tell you about themselves! 

I just wrote my personal bio today and I included little bits about my sleeping habits and things I like to do in my spare time. I assured everyone who reads it that if they want to contact me, they are completely free to! I think that's important. I kept it short and sweet. Hopefully it will strike somebodies fancy! 

If you've already gone through this, are going through this now, or one day will, let me know some of your worries you have or had! 

Lots of Love,
Mari!

No comments:

Post a Comment