Mar 29, 2015

My True Hello

Hello lovelies!

I made a post a very long time ago (my first post actually) explaining my motives in creating this blog. That post is no longer available, as it is also no longer relevant. Because since then, my motives have changed. 

I no longer want to be a low budget beauty blogger because frankly, I don't care much about beauty any longer. This doesn't mean I wont ever post anything to do with beauty, I still enjoy makeup and hair products, but those things are not my focus. 

My focus is helping people, sharing thoughts and connecting with those who want to read what I have to say here. 

~

Writing is something that I have thoroughly enjoyed all my life. As a child I used to write books about my friends and I (although I never actually finished one). I dreamt to one day publish a best selling book that would pull readers into another world that they longed to be a part of.

 I long thought that I would one day make a difference in someones life with the things I wrote. Even if it was a change as simple as helping them realize their love for fruit. Okay, bad example I know, but the point is, I dreamed that I would be able to help people by doing my favorite thing, writing.

This dream that my child-self dreamt of is still something that I wish to someday do.

 So I decided to create this blog in the hope that somebody, somewhere in the world might someday come across it and receive some form of help from me, whether its as uncomplicated as overcoming boredom or as complex as gaining a new light in the way they see the world around them.  

On this blog I will be sharing a variety of things including thoughts, adventures, and opinions. This is a place where want us to be able to communicate and share things with each other. 

~
 With luck, you will take something from the things I write, or maybe you will take nothing at all, but in the end I hope you enjoy the things I post here whether they be moving, informative, hopeful, helpful, negative, positive, simple, extravagant, organized or completely random. And hopefully we can be friends and share thoughts.

Lots of Love,
Mari!

No comments:

Post a Comment