Feb 26, 2017

Delicious Pudding Trifle


If you've read my "About Me" page you will know that I am an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant. If you haven't, now you know. 
Being a PC consultant, I make lots of food... I practice recipes to demonstrate at parties and I film videos of me cooking for online parties. 
I recently filmed a video making Pampered Chef's Cookies & Cream Pudding Triffle and decided I had to share it with the world! 


This recipe is not of my own invention. 


What you'll need:

4 bananas, peeled
1 lb of fresh strawberries, with the stems removed
1/2 lemon
1 pkg mini oreos (I used regular sized & double stuffed)
1 box (4.2 oz) cookies 'n creme or instant vanilla pudding & pie filling
1/2 cup water
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1 pkg (12 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup chocolate flavored syrup
Optional:
Whipped cream, maraschino cherries, dry roasted peanuts, additional chocolate syrup

First you want to start off with slicing the strawberries and bananas. Pampered Chef has this awesome product called the Quick Slice which makes this step 10x easier! After you do this, place the fruits in separate bowls.


Next, juice the lemon and toss 1 tbsp of the juice with the banana slices to prevent browning. You can use Pampered Chef's nifty Citrus Press to juice the lemon which makes it easier and much less messy than squeezing it with your bare hands. And I used their Measuring Spoon Set to measure out 1 tbsp of juice. 


Then you want to finely process 10 (five if you're using regular sized like I did) of the cookies. The Manual Food Processor, which is one of my very favorite's works perfect for this. 


Next, in a large mixing bowl, stir together the pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk. And fold in the whipped topping and chopped cookies. 


Now to assemble! Spoon half of the pudding mixture into the Trifle Bowl, top it with half each of the cookies, bananas and strawberries. Then repeat the layers.

Just before serving, drizzle with chocolate and any other topping you picked!

You can find this recipe and so many delicious other's in their 2016 Fall/Winter Season's Best Cookbook (for only $2.00!) 

I hope you guys try this because I can't express how delicious this sweet treat is and creates such a large serving that everyone can have some! I'm going to go eat some more of my own... :)

Love Always,
Mari
















No comments:

Post a Comment